Wednesday 28 January 2009

THE BIG HIT ON THE GROUP!

Ok i didn't think this would happen but it has and it has to be the worst thing ever. Luke is leaving! he has decided that 6th form isn't for him and has gone and got himself a job. i cant believe he is leaving. thankfully he don't leave till Monday so when we film the rest Friday he will come in and help us and he said that if we need help with filming anymore to just call him so it's not that bad. I'm gonna miss him though he was a great laugh and was so funny when we were filming last Friday. When he told me today my first initial reaction was to hit him but if he don't want to be here then i guess i cant stop him from leaving. I am not going to let this make us fall behind even more we can't afford to do that but it is a big blow for the group especially jack as he is now the only boy. Sophie and I are going to rule him!

No comments: