Friday 13 February 2009

Me on Kyle Cooper!

Kyle Cooper said that if a title sequence is done greatly then it can make the main titles the first initial scene of the film and I really agree with that comment. I am not saying that our title sequence is great and it's perfect but i do believe that we have done so that it has turned into the first initial scene of the film; it is the first death and it sets the mood for the rest of the film and engages the focus of the audience.
Also when he said in the documentary about it being like choreography I can relate to that because there are parts in it where Jack is walking and we had to makes sure that it is in time with the next clip of him walking and it is also about keeping the continuity so that it makes sense and runs smoothly.
He has really helped me with this project and has became my true inspiration for this project as well.

No comments: