Thursday 12 February 2009

The Realisation!

We realised to day that w didn't even have a name for our film, we had done all the filming and the majority of the editing and we haven't even got a name for it it really shocked me. It is because we have been focused on getting it all done that we totally forgot about a name for it. So today we come up with the name "Hate". I know that it's simple but then I do think it's quite effective as it is short and sweet. I have been trying to think of a tag line for it and I haven't been able to come up with anything yet which is really bugging me. I want to play with the word hate or play with the fact it's a feeling but i can't think my mind has gone blank. I really don't want anything generic or so predictable that it makes it tacky so i really am being cautious with this as it could ruin the film and give it the wrong picture.

No comments: