Thursday 12 March 2009

The New Scene....

I am looking forward to filming the new scene as I think it will make my opening sequence much more better and give it more of a chill and also I think it will make it seem more like a horror. I have my idea and I told Nina about it and she really liked it so it basically it means I got the green light for it and I can be on my way filming it.
I think I might have to use a different actor for this scene as I do not think jack who plays the killer will be able to pull it off. I have an idea who I want to use and I think I will be able to get away with it. This scene is going to be very intense and I know that I need to get someone who can act due to the fact that there will be close ups of their face and I need someone who will be able to show the emotion I'm trying to show and jack cant act very well so I am hoping and praying that Grant Clarke will be able to do it as he is a great actor and he has an edge to him and I think he will suit the scene more.
I have this scene pictured in my head and tomorrow I will start on the storyboards and then it will start to come alive and seem more real and not just like an idea in my head, the only thing is I am trying to think where the set would be I need to find a dark dingy bathroom or a place with a sink and mirror. I know I can make it look like that with tampering with the contrast but I do think it will help if the set itself is quite dark it will just add to the tension and the fractured feel.
I really hope this scene comes out like I plan and I know that if I do it right it will and my work will become a level 4-(excellent) which will be just great.

No comments: