Friday 13 March 2009

Update....

Grant will not be in the opening sequence as he does not like being on camera but he does drama so I didn't really get that, I then asked Joe and he said that he cant do angry and then I asked George Jones and thankfully he said yes so I have my actor.I am going to start doing the storyboards Monday and then they can go on here.

I was really lucky because George will be able to pull it off as well as Grant and he looks more like jack who plays the killer at the beginning, the only thing is I still don't know where I am going to film this I think need to start looking in the toilets at school because I know some of them are badly lit and they look horrible and not many people go in the ones I have in mind so that means we can spend as much time in there as possible as we will not have any interruptions.

No comments: